Popular Post

Posted by : TecEduHUB 27 abr 2015

{ 17 comentarios... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hello, guys!
    I enjoyed your presentation because I found the resource you chose pretty interesting, innovative, and interactive
    One thing I could suggest is trying not to use lots of words because sometimes we get lost with them and tend to focus our attention in other things, but besides that, everything was great. I understood all your explanations. Well done!!
    I have thought that for your skill there were a huge variety of resources to use but you guys, sincerely, chose the best one. It is pretty interactive, funny, colorful and the most important: entertaining for students.
    You did a great job!! Congratulations.
    I would like see how you planned the activities for English 1. Maybe, one of them can be useful for us when we become teachers, in a near future, when schools use more and more technology.
    Congratulations, again!!
    See you guys soon :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. From my point of view, I consider your technonological resource to be not only helpful but also appeling, as I could appreciate. Furthermore, you all were precise and brief during your explanation. It surely would be a great tool to be used in English lessons regardless the English level learners have since this web page enables everybody to reinforce vocabaulary as it provides a wide range of different sorts of games.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This was a very clear presentation, I really liked it, You guys always do a good job. The application you want to choose is interesting I haven't heard about it before today and it sounds like a very good option to improve vocabulary en English 1 and maybe in other levels. It has several options and students can learn lots and lots of vocabulary.
    Afte your presentation, I don't have doubts you have great ideas in your planning.
    Keep working as good as always. Congratulations (:
    Viviana Fuentes

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I liked your presentation. I think that you chose the best app to learn vocabulary. This app can help us as future English teacher to teach our students how learn faster some words. It is useful for us and also it is very easy to use. It is a good way to learn a lot of words and it helps us to think faster so we do our mind to become active. Therefore, I think that your team did a good job because you had good ideas, your presentation was clear and easy to understand.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. First of all, I must say, I really enjoyed your presentation! It was really interesting and well presented. Everything was clear. The way you guys organized the information was very clear and precise.
    Now, on the choosing of the app to use for the skill that you guys are treating (vocabulary) I must say I was very interested on the app. I had never heard of it and had never used it. I was surprised to see how friendly user it can be. Not only that, another thing that amazed me is the amount of topics that you can find! Surely a tool like this one can really help students get familiarized with the new vocabulary they are learning. This was a great job and I will take in account this technological tool when I'm a teacher (in the, hopefully, near future) because it has many advantages!
    Great job, guys.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi guys! I really liked your presentation because you gave us clear ideas to explain how Vocabulary.co.il works.
    I think this is an excellent resource to learn vocabulary in a fun way and students can learn better when learning is fun.
    The only think I didn't like was that the games are online and this is could be difficult for people who don't have internet access.
    Very good job guys! :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Personally, I really enjoyed your presentation. It was a very clear and understandable presentation, you did a great job explaining your resource.
    Furthermore, the resource you chose is very useful, interesting, striking, appealing, and innovative; it really caught my attention, and I think it did the same with the ones that saw it. It is also a very accurate resource for your ability of vocabulary because it has a huge variety of activities to do that really help to improve that skill.
    I consider your resource as one of the best and most useful, because it is very attractive for students and that is a very important quality that will make them to want to solve the activities of the resource. At the same time, it is very useful for teachers and for us as future teachers because we will be able to use it with our students in a near future.
    Congratulations, you did a great job guys!:)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hello guys! As we all know vocabulary is one of the most important skills when we are learning a new languague in this case english. You guys as a team did a very great job choosing this resource web 2.0. I loved it😍 in my personal point of view this app is really nice and very catchy for students in English one or others levels because we should never stop learning vocabulary. I agree with all my classmates you did an excellent work.👍
    I just would like to tell you that you add to many words to your presentation that made it a little bit distracting. Remember that in a presentation we have to be short, clear and to add just important details besides that you guys work very good as a team 👌

    ResponderBorrar
  10. Hello! I think the use of this app is perfect for the skill you have to work with! I really want to do many activities with this apps because it's really interesting and we learn too! your presentation was clear and we could understand everything you just said, you are a smart thing and know how to do the right things. The app is really good and perfect for every level you need to work with, all the teacher should know about this, because the app will be helpful for any class, it also make us feel relaxed doing something complete different.

    ResponderBorrar
  11. I really liked your presentation and I also consider this technological tool as a useful one. As students we need something more than a teacher to complement our learning and there is no better thing that this awesome tool. Your presentation is interesting and the information is well-organized. You could add more images in order to make it more explicit. In general you did an excellent work
    Jannet Aviña

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Hello guys!!! I think your presentation was awesome because it is didactic. I mean, it is an app in which students learn by playing the variety of games it has and they do not get bored only reading the words they have to learn to improve their vocabulary. I think that learning vocabulary is the most essential thing to speak English or other language because you can have a perfect pronunciation and fluency but if you do not have a large vocabulary, you will not make a conversation with anybody. So I am sure that this app will be suitable and useful for students of English 1. Good job guys, you really got to catch my attention. I love this app, I swear.

    ResponderBorrar
  13. Hello guys! I found your presentation very interesting and useful. As I could see this app catch your attention from the first time you try it, not just because the vocabulary is large but because it is a very easy way of learning it. The huge variety of vocabulary is amazing and good for the appand students because it does not just focus in one area. I really think this app can help students that are beginners and, why not?, also more advantage students. Good job guys :)

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Hello guys,I have to say that I really enjoyed your presentation and I consider that the application you chose is not only helpful, but also funny and students that use it will learn and will enjoy while they learn, and that is a very important thing because most of the time is kind of boring to study by your own things that you saw in classes. This application got my attention because of the games variation and different categories. your application was a wise choice.

    ResponderBorrar
  15. Hello guys, your presentation was really interesting for me. Now I have a really more clear idea about this application. I think it is a really good option to improve vocabulary. You guys really did an entertaining and excellent job. Well done.

    ResponderBorrar
  16. Hello guys! First of all, I have to say that you're a very organized team and I think you all work really good together. Now talking about the presentation, I think it was amazing! Not only the way you organized the ideas but also the way you presented it in the class because it was pretty nice and clear. You pointed out good arguments about the reasons why we as teachers should use this application with our students to make them improve their vocabulary subskill. Really nice job!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  17. Hi guys! First of all, great presentation. Everything was well explained and it made me want to know more about this app, which I believe is amazing. A fun and creative way to teach vocabulary. I'm looking forward to use it with my future students. :)

    ResponderBorrar

- Copyright © iLstrawberryx3 - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by FostHeeeR -